Thursday, May 15, 2014

Telecommunication, the Internet & wireless Technology

This semester I have a course which called Management Information System. In this course I have to do teaching session with my other colleagues about Telecommunication, The Internet & Wireless Technology. Before the teaching session, I didn't have any idea about what we will explain to our classmates. In addition, I read our chapter and we disturbed the parts between us, I choose to talks about Wireless & Bluetooth and Web 2.0. In addition, our topic includes TCP/ IP, DNS, RFID and Physical transmission media which I don't know anything about these topic. after searching on the web, I learned a lot.


click on the link to see our Prezi

Some of helpful videos that we include it in our teaching session

Web 2.0

Domain name system

How does the internet work ?



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment